Our staff has a wide experience in software for continuum media (FLAC®, FLAC3DTM), discontinuum media (UDECTM and 3DECTM) and grid generation (GRIDDLETM, BlockRanger) of Itasca Consulting Group Inc software. This software has many characteristics for a good praxis of modelling, according to every geotechnical problem:
- Capacity to create complex 3D geometries.
- Advanced constitutive models to simulate almost any type of behaviour, like creep, liquefaction, small/big deformations, etc.
- Own programming language that allows simulate complex construction sequences, behaviours typical of certain materials, import of structural models created with ANSYS, Sofistik, SAP, etc.
- Flow calculation and its interaction with the ground (hydro-mechanical coupling) reproducing mechanisms of consolidation.
- Calculation on discontinuum media for the analysis of actions in fractured rock masses.
- Thermal and dynamic analyses.