SOLVE Geomecánica S.L. has adjusted this web to the demands of the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, of Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD), and Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, known as Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD. It also obeys the Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016 related to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), and the Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE o LSSI).
- Corporate Name: SOLVE Geomecánica S.L.
- NIF: B52559465
- Address:Calle Manuel Llaneza Nº 30 1º 33600 Mieres
- E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles applied to your personal data
In the treatment of your personal data we apply the following principles adjusted to the demands of the new General Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: your consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data
- Principle of data minimization: minimum amount of data necessary to fulfil your request.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will only be maintained during the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such way that ensures adequate security of personal data and to ensure confidentiality.
Collection of personal data
Personal data to be processed comes from:
- Contact form.
We only ask for information that is necessary to answer your requests about our services.
- We never share personal information of our users except if we follow the law.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal datarelating to the person concerned.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Opposedata treatment.
- Request data portability
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion in our address: Calle Manuel Llaneza Nº30 1º 33600 Mieres
Purpose of personal data
Contact form: We ask for the following personal data: email, name. We can use this data to answer your request and your questions.
legitimacy for data processing
Retention of personal data
Personal data will be retained following this criterion:
Data obtained in the contact form will be retained for one month.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To guarantee the development of the activity, the obtained data will be shared with the following providers according to their corresponding privacy policies.
Hosting: CONECTIA, Parque Tecnológico de Asturias. Edificio Centro Elena I 3ª Planta – Oficina I 33428 LLANERA – Asturias
Data offered by the user will be used in accordance with his aim and respecting his confidentiality. This data will be stored with the necessary means to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorised treatment according to the present protection data laws.
Accuracy and veracity of data
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The users agree to give complete and correct information in the contact form.